Campaign Finance$7,173 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Brookfield Power
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Brookfield Power $1,860,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2989 Real Estate Jobs and Investment Act of 2011 S.629 Hydropower Improvement Act of 2011 S.1616 Real Estate Investment and Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.4146 Upper Mississippi CARP Act S.2164 Upper Mississippi CARP Act S.670 Green Taxis Act of 2011 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2938
RegulationsMentioned in 78 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Brookfield Power" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Brookfield Power
- Toggle 13 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Site Reviews: Erie Boulevard Hydropower LP 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Proposed Endangered Status for the Gulf of Maine Distinct Population Segment of Atlantic Salmon 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental statements; availability, etc.: Hydraco Power, Inc. 2006
- Toggle 1 Combined Filings 2013
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Electric rate and corporate regulation combined filings 2006