Broadcast Music Inc
Campaign Finance$7,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Broadcast Music Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Broadcast Music Inc $2,030,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.978 Commercial Felony Streaming Act S.968 PIPA H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act S.114 San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act of 2011 S.698 A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to codify the prohibition against the reservation of gravesites at Arlington National Cemetery, and for other purposes. H.R.3782 Online Protection and Enforcement of Digital Trade Act S.2029 Online Protection and Enforcement of Digital Trade Act H.R.30 Taking Responsible Action for Community Safety Act H.R.801 Truck Weight Uniformity Act of 2011 H.R.848 To require the Forest Service to accommodate, to the extent consistent with the management objectives and limitations applicable to the National Forest System lands at issue, individuals with mobility disabilities who need to use a power-driven mobility d
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Broadcast Music Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Broadcast Music Inc
- Toggle 3 USTR Request for Comments and Notice of Public Hearing Concerning China’s Compliance with WTO Commitments 2012
- Toggle 2 CRB Determinations of Reasonable Rates and Terms for Noncommercial Broadcasting 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR 2012 Special 301 Review 2011
- Toggle 1 CRB Adjustments or Determinations of Compulsory License Rates for Making and Distributing Phonorecords 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Commercial Availability of Navigation Devices: Compatibility between Cable Systems and Consumer Electronics Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z); Loan Originator Compensation 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR 2013 Special 301 Review 2012
- Toggle 1 COLC Section 302 Report 2011