Broadcast Music Inc
Campaign Finance$519,834 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Broadcast Music Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Broadcast Music Inc $17,580,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.848 Performance Rights Act S.379 Performance Rights Act S.978 Commercial Felony Streaming Act S.968 PIPA H.R.30 401Kids Family Savings Act of 2009 H.R.801 Fair Copyright in Research Works Act S.352 DTV Delay Act H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act S.1670 Satellite Television Modernization Act of 2009 S.2913 Comprehensive National Mercury Monitoring Act
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Broadcast Music Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Broadcast Music Inc
- Toggle 3 CRB Cost of Living Adjustment for Performance of Musical Compositions by Colleges and Universities 2006
- Toggle 3 USTR Request for Comments and Notice of Public Hearing Concerning China’s Compliance with WTO Commitments 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA West Virginia- Removal of NOx SIP Call Rules fom the West Virginia State Implementation Plan (SIP) 2009
- Toggle 2 CRB Determinations of Reasonable Rates and Terms for Noncommercial Broadcasting 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR 2012 Special 301 Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA AR002 Arkansas Clean Air Interstate Rule (CAIR) SIP submitted to EPA August 10, 2007 (AR-18) 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Boutique Fuels -- White Paper ("Study of Unique Gasoline Fuel Blends ("Boutique Fuels''), Effects on Fuel Supply and Distribution and Potential Improvements'') 2002
- Toggle 1 CRB Adjustments or Determinations of Compulsory License Rates for Making and Distributing Phonorecords 2011
- Toggle 1 COLC Compulsory License for Making and Distributing Phonorecords, Including Digital Phonorecord Deliveries 2008
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Broadcast Music Inc" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle General Services Administration 1 person on 1 committee