Campaign Finance$1,574,212 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Broad Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Broad Foundation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Broad Foundation
- Toggle 2 NIFA AFRI Stakeholder 2010 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Primary Lead Smelters 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Guidelines Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants; Analytical Methods for Biological Pollutants in Ambient Water. 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Hard and Decorative Chromium Electroplating and Chromium Anodizing Tanks; Group I Polymers and Resins; Marine Tank Vessel Loading Operations; Pharmaceuticals Production; The Printing and Publishing Industry; and Steel Pickling--HCl Process Facilities and Hydrochloric Acid Regeneration Plants 2010
- Toggle 1 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Pesticides: Data Requirements for Conventional Chemical 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Shipbuilding and Ship Repair (Surface Coating) Operations; Wood Furniture Manufacturing Operations 2010