Bristol Bay Economic Development Corp
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bristol Bay Economic Development Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1892 Vessel Conveyance Act H.R.3910 Longline Catcher Processor Subsector Single Fishery Cooperative Act S.1609 Longline Catcher Processor Subsector Single Fishery Cooperative Act H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.2010 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bristol Bay Economic Development Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bristol Bay Economic Development Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bristol Bay Economic Development Corp
- Toggle 12 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Chinook Salmon Bycatch Management in the Bering Sea Pollock Fishery 2010
- Toggle 6 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area; Amendment 105 2013
- Toggle 3 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Community Development Quota Program 2010
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Groundfish Fisheries of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area 2008
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands; 2014 and 2015 Harvest Specifications for Groundfish 2013
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Individual Fishing Quota Program; Community Development Quota Program 2008
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands; Proposed 2013 and 2014 Harvest Specifications for Groundfish 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Re-establishing the Sanctuary Nomination Process 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Environmental Assessment and Preliminary Finding of No Significant Impact For a Genetically Engineered Atlantic Salmon; Availability 2011