Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bridgestone Americas
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5365 To reduce temporarily the rate of duty on certain machinery for molding unvulcanized rubber for tires. H.R.5366 To reduce temporarily the rate of duty on certain machinery for molding unvulcanized rubber for tires. H.R.5367 To reduce temporarily the rate of duty on certain machinery for molding unvulcanized rubber for tubeless radial tires. H.R.5368 To reduce temporarily the rate of duty on certain machinery for molding unvulcanized rubber for tubeless radial tires. H.R.4105 To apply the countervailing duty provisions of the Tariff Act of 1930 to nonmarket economy countries, and for other purposes. S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bridgestone Americas" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bridgestone Americas
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bridgestone Americas
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program Quantitative ICR 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliance for the 797 LT265/70R17 Firestone Transforce AT tires 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Final Rule Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Notice of Regulatory Review of Existing DOT Regulations 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Availability of Draft Chemical Risk Assessments; Public Comment Opportunity: 1,3,4,6,7,8-Hexahydro-4,6,6,7,8,8,-hexamethylcyclopenta[g]-2-benzopyran (HHCB) (CASRN 1222-05-5) 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliance for Certain Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval AS 245/40R19 and 245/35R20 Tires 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information - Part 2 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Regulation Strengthening Accountability of Attorneys and Non-Attorney Representatives Appearing before the Department 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011