Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bridgestone Americas
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Bridgestone Americas $1,160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Natural Resources,
- Roads & Highways,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 S.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.336 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.699 Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act of 2009 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.5381 Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.3302 Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bridgestone Americas" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bridgestone Americas
- Toggle 3 USTR 2009 Annual Competitive Need Limitations (CNL) Waiver Review 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program Final Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA 2010 - 2015 Strategic Planning 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bridgestone Americas
- Toggle 8 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 8 USTR 2009 Annual Competitive Need Limitations (CNL) Waiver Review 2009
- Toggle 6 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program Final Rule 2010
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Reports, Forms, and Record Keeping Requirements 2010
- Toggle 4 NHTSA New Pneumatic Tires 2010
- Toggle 2 NHTSA 2010 - 2015 Strategic Planning 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA TSCA Inventory Update Reporting Modifications; Chemical Data Reporting 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Interpretation of Regulations that Determine Pollutants Covered by Clean Air Act Permitting Programs 2009