Branson, Missy J
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Branson, Missy J
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Glen Raven Mills $300,000 Buhler Quality Yarns $70,000 National Spinning $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Apparel, Clothing, & Textiles,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues,
- Science & Technology
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2754 Textile Enforcement and Security Act of 2011 S.1683 Textile Enforcement and Security Act of 2011 H.R.2387 SAVE Act S.105 SAVE Act S.1162 Removing Hurdles for American Manufacturers Act of 2011 S.1244 SAVE Act H.R.972 Secret Ballot Protection Act H.R.2071 U.S. OUTDOOR Act S.217 Secret Ballot Protection Act of 2011 S.704 United States Optimal Use of Trade to Develop Outerwear and Outdoor Recreation Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Jan. 21, 2014 Coats & Clark U.S. Job Creation and Manufacturing Competitiveness Act of 2013; General Miscellaneous Tariff Bill issues View registration