Brain Injury Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Brain Injury Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Brain Injury Assn $280,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Brain Injury Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Brain Injury Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Brain Injury Assn
- Toggle 8 CMS Medicaid Program; Eligibility Changes under the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (CMS-2349-P) 2011
- Toggle 4 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 4 EBSA Incentives for Nondiscriminatory Wellness Programs in Group Health Plans 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System for CY 2012, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program for PY 2013 and PY 2014; Ambulance Fee Schedule; and Durable Medical Equipment 2011
- Toggle 2 ATBCB Medical Diagnostic Equipment Accessibility Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Uniform Disclosure to Consumers: Benefit Design, Cost Sharing, & Standards for Definitions 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Community First Choice Option 2011
- Toggle 2 HHS State Requirements for Exchange--Reinsurance and Risk Adjustments 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Application, Review, and Reporting Process for Waivers for State Innovation 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Data Collection to Support Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Recognition of Entities for the Accreditation of Qualified Health Plans 2012