Bradley, Arant et al
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is a law firm based in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to its Birmingham office, Bradley Arant also has offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, Huntsville, Alabama, Jackson, Mississippi, Montgomery, Alabama, Washington D.C., and Nashville, Tennessee. On December 8, 2008, Bradley Arant announced its merger with Boult Cummings Conners & Berry, PLC, with the combined firm taking the name Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP. The merger became effective on January 1, 2009. The combined firm is listed as one of the National Law Journal's 250 largest American law firms in its NLJ 250. The firm's managing partner is John B. Grenier, who was previously the managing partner of Bradley Arant Rose & White.
Campaign Finance$145,319 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Bradley, Arant et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Ductile Iron Pipe Research Assn $440,000 Energen Corp $190,000 Vulcan Materials $120,000 National Cement Company of Alabama $110,000 City of Dothan, AL $80,000 Town of Huntersville $70,000 City of Brewton, AL $60,000 City of Center Point, AL $40,000 City of Jasper, AL $40,000 Ally Financial $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3606 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3607 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3635 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3636 Science Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3637 Housing Assistance Council Program Reauthorization Act of 2010 S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2892 Invest in America Act of 2011 H.R.2997 Superfund Common Sense Act
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bradley, Arant et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bradley, Arant et al
- Toggle 3 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 1 Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Maize Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2012