Campaign Finance$3,950 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bracco Diagnostics
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.703 Securing Human Intelligence and Enforcing Lawful Dissemination Act S.315 Securing Human Intelligence and Enforcing Lawful Dissemination Act H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bracco Diagnostics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bracco Diagnostics
- Toggle 3 FDA Safety Concerns Regarding Buprenorphine for Opioid Dependence 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meeting Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Refuse or Rescind to Receive any Abbreviated New Drug Application for a Generic Version of Prevacid® 24HR (lansoprazole) Capsules 15 mg -CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Issue a Written Decision Holding That the Sponsor Entitled to 180-day Exclusivity Rights in Connection With Generic Version of NEXIUM Esomeprazole Magnesium Delayed Release Capsules 20mg and 40mg has Forfeited Those Rights for Failure to Obtain Tentative Approval Within 30 Months of Submission of its Abbreviated New Drug Application ANDA 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA To not Approve Any Quetiapine Abbreviated New Drug Application for Which Seroquel XR is The Reference Listed Drug, Unless The Conditions Specified in The Petition Are Satisfied 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA To Not Approve any Quetiapine Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Which Seroquel is the Reference Listed Drug if the Proposed Labeling for any Such ANDA Omits Information That FDA Required AstraZeneca to Include in the Labeling for Seroquel - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Refrain From Approving any Application for Extended-Release Topiramate That Does not Include Suitable Efficacy Data on the Applicant's Formulation-CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Determine whether Chloramphenicol Capsules 250 mg was withdrawn from sale for reasons other than safety or effectiveness and grant permission to relist application number A060851 - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 Tobacco Products, User Fees, Requirements for the Submission of Data Needed to Calculate User Fees for Manufacturers and Importers of Tobacco Products 2012