Campaign Finance$10 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bracco Diagnostics
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2996 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2010 H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 H.R.4842 Homeland Security Science and Technology Authorization Act of 2010 H.R.5186 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2010 S.3599 Secure Chemical Facilities Act S.3607 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2892 Homeland Security and and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3082 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2010, Part II H.R.5057 Weapons of Mass Destruction Prevention and Preparedness Act of 2010 S.1298 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bracco Diagnostics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bracco Diagnostics
- Toggle 3 FDA Proposal to Withdraw Approval; Notice of Opportunity for a Hearing for the Breast Cancer Indication for Bevacizumab (Avastin) 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA PSD and Title V Permitting Guidance for Greenhouse Gases 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Information on GHG emissions associated with bioenergy and other biogenic sources 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Outpatient PPS and CY 2007 Rates; Proposed CY 2007 Update to the ASC Covered Procedures List; and Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Petition Concerning all Abbreviated New Drug Applications and Section 505(b)(2) New Drug Applications for Fosrenol® (Lanthanum Carbonate) 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Approval Pathway for Biosimilar and Interchangeable Biological Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Continue Class Labeling in the Pharmacologic Class of Gadolinium-Based Contrast Agents (GBCAs), Relating to the Risk of Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF) - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. et al.; Withdrawal of Approval of 92 New Drug Applications and 49 Abbreviated New Drug Applications 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to Payments to Hospitals for Certain Inpatient Hospital Services and for Graduate Medical Education Costs; and Changes to Physician Self-Referral Rules and Related Changes to Provider Agreement Regulations 2010