Campaign Finance$58,156 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bracco Diagnostics
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Government Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 S.2996 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2010 H.R.703 Securing Human Intelligence and Enforcing Lawful Dissemination Act S.315 Securing Human Intelligence and Enforcing Lawful Dissemination Act H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.4842 Homeland Security Science and Technology Authorization Act of 2010 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 71 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bracco Diagnostics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bracco Diagnostics
- Toggle 3 FDA Proposal to Withdraw Approval; Notice of Opportunity for a Hearing for the Breast Cancer Indication for Bevacizumab (Avastin) 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Safety Concerns Regarding Buprenorphine for Opioid Dependence 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Advisory Committee and Public Workshop Notices 2008
- Toggle 2 USCIS Eligibility of Arriving Aliens in Removal Proceedings to Apply for Adjustment of Status and Jurisdiction to Adjudicate Applications for Adjustment of Status . 2006
- Toggle 2 FDA Approval Pathway for Biosimilar and Interchangeable Biological Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Adopt, announce, and implement a consistent, CDER-wide standard for the acceptable level of 14-hydroxycodeinone impurity in oxycodone HCI API approved by FDA for use in drug products 2007
- Toggle 2 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meeting Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA PSD and Title V Permitting Guidance for Greenhouse Gases 2010