Campaign Finance$7,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Boyagian Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount HNTB Corp $160,000 Assn of Metropolitan Planning Orgs $90,000 Mayors & Commissioners Coalition $80,000 Dow Lohnes Government Strategies $60,000 TUMEQ $50,000 SB Strategic Consulting $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.36 Native Hawaiian Medicaid Coverage Act of 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Oct. 1, 2015 Seal for Life Educating members of the House, Senate and PHMSA on pipeline coatings and how a variety of coatings can be used to prevent corrosion and increase safety. View registration Sept. 17, 2015 GovBiz Advantage (for Sagamore Development Corp) Transportation planning and funding for development project, highway funding and federal highway authorization bill issues. View registration Sept. 17, 2015 Berry Plastics Educating members of the House and Senate, as well as PHMSA on pipeline coatings. Specifically how a variety of coatings can be used to prevent corrosion and increase safety of gas pipelines. View registration