Bond & Co
Campaign Finance$289,648 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Bond & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Carpenters & Joiners Union $750,000 University of Phoenix $680,000 Northeast Utilities $585,000 Northeast Utilities $585,000 Pfizer Inc $270,000 Service Employees International Union $240,000 Apollo Group $210,000 Carpenters Union Local 1024 $200,000 Hackensack University Medical Center $100,000 Carpenters Union/Connecticut $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2418 IP-Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2005 H.R.4893 Restricting Indian Gaming to Homelands of Tribes Act of 2006 S.1063 IP-Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2005 S.2078 Indian Gaming Regulatory Act Amendments of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 55 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bond & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bond & Co
- Toggle 10 Chicago, Illinois PM2.5 Redesignation 2010
- Toggle 10 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 3 EPA Review of the NAAQS for Particulate Matter - Regulatory Impact Analysis 2010
- Toggle 2 Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA Area Designations for the 2006 24-Hour PM 2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP); Draft Policy & Procedures for Initial Screening; Request for Comment 2007
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA General Solicitation for Data Related to Hydraulic Fracturing 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA AVAILABILITY OF REPORT TO CONGRESS ON CRUDE OIL, NATURAL GAS AND GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION WASTE; ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARINGS 1988