Campaign Finance$50 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Blacklow, Roger
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National Postal Mail Handlers Union $140,000 National Assn of Letter Carriers $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1789 21st Century Postal Service Act of 2011 H.R.2309 Postal Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1351 United States Postal Service Pension Obligation Recalculation and Restoration Act of 2011 H.R.3813 Securing Annuities for Federal Employees Act of 2012 H.RES.137 Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States Postal Service should take all appropriate measures to ensure the continuation of its 6-day mail delivery service. S.261 Federal Employees' Compensation Reform Act of 2011 S.353 U.S. Postal Service Improvements Act of 2011 S.1853 Postal Service Protection Act of 2011 S.2309 A bill to extend the temporary suspension of duty on camel hair, carded or combed.