Bituminous Coal Operators Assn
Campaign Finance$4,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bituminous Coal Operators Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Bituminous Coal Operators Assn $2,954,828 Fleishman-Hillard Inc $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Natural Resources,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1365 CARE Act S.153 Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act of 2011 S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2768 S-MINER Act S.231 EPA Stationary Source Regulations Suspension Act S.280 Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act of 2007 S.661 Restoring America's Manufacturing Leadership through Energy Efficiency Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3650 Harmful Algal Blooms and Hypoxia Research and Control Amendments Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bituminous Coal Operators Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bituminous Coal Operators Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bituminous Coal Operators Assn
- Toggle 4 MSHA Lowering Miners' Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, Including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors 2010
- Toggle 2 OSHA NOISE 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 1 MSHA Respirable Coal Mine Dust: Continuous Personal Dust Monitor (CPDM) Request for Information (RFI) 2009
- Toggle 1 MSHA Proposed Rule on Pattern of Violations 2011
- Toggle 1 MSHA Coal Mine Dust Personal Monitors; Proposed rule; notice of public hearing; re-opening of comment period. 2009
- Toggle 1 OSHA LEAD 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT SkyLink Airways, Inc. - Certificate - Foreign Scheduled and Charter Air Transportation 2004
- Toggle 1 DOT SkyLink Airways, Inc. - Certificate - Interstate and Charter Air Transportation 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA ADVISORY COMM ON CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND HEALTH 2006