Birmingham Airport Authority
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Birmingham Airport Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5576 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.1789 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Birmingham Airport Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Birmingham Airport Authority
- Toggle 3 EPA Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Airport Deicing Category 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Birmingham 1997 PM2.5 Attainment Demonstration, Clean Data Determination, and Redesignation Request 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Petition for Waiver of the Terms of the Order Limiting Scheduled Operations at LaGuardia Airport 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) Approvals and Disapprovals 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Guidelines Program Plan for 2004/2005. 2003
- Toggle 1 FAA Year 2000 Airport Safety Inspection 1999
- Toggle 1 FAA BAE Systems (Operations) Limited Model BAe 146 and Avro 146-RJ70A, 146-RJ85A, and 146-RJ100A Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Alabama Clean Air Interstate Rule/Transportation Conformity 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT Interim slot rules at LaGuardia Airport (exemptions for air service to small and nonhub airports -- limited to aircraft with a seating capacity of less than 71) 2000
Federal Spending5 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Birmingham Airport Authority||2011||Federal Aviation Administration||Improve Existing Airport||$5,717,000|
|Birmingham Airport Authority||2011||Federal Aviation Administration||Improve Existing Airport||$5,239,571|
|Birmingham Airport Authority||2011||Federal Aviation Administration||Improve Existing Airport||$3,683,436|
|Birmingham Airport Authority||2011||Federal Aviation Administration||Improve Existing Airport||$3,483,190|
|Birmingham Airport Authority||2010||Federal Aviation Administration||Improve Existing Airport||$2,220,561|