Birch, Horton et al
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Birch, Horton et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount US Sportsmans Alliance $210,000 Borough of Fairbanks, AK $180,000 Chenega Corp $180,000 Bristol Bay Native Corp $170,000 Aleut Corp $160,000 Enstar Natural Gas $140,000 NANA Development Corp $130,000 Tatitlek Corp $100,000 Koniag Inc $90,000 South Bay at Boca Bay Homeowners Assn $80,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Small Business,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1408 Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization and Jobs Protection Act S.730 Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization and Jobs Protection Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary April 19, 2013 Naturist Action Committee Access to public lands View registration April 19, 2013 Ukpeagvik Inupiat Corporation (UIC) Small business contracting provisions View registration