Birch, Horton et al
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Birch, Horton et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount US Sportsmans Alliance $240,000 Chenega Corp $200,000 Borough of Fairbanks, AK $200,000 Bristol Bay Native Corp $190,000 Aleut Corp $180,000 Enstar Natural Gas $160,000 NANA Development Corp $130,000 Tatitlek Corp $120,000 Koniag Inc $100,000 South Bay at Boca Bay Homeowners Assn $90,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Small Business,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1408 Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization and Jobs Protection Act S.730 Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization and Jobs Protection Act
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Birch, Horton et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Birch, Horton et al
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Birch, Horton et al
- Toggle 2 FWS Revise the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife for the Gray Wolf ( Canis lupus ) in the Eastern United States 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS List the Alexander Archipelago Wolf as Threatened or Endangered 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Listing Endangered and Threatened Species: 90-day Finding on Petition to Delist Southern Resident Killer Whale 2012