Birch, Horton et al
Campaign Finance$153,777 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Birch, Horton et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Aleut Corp $970,000 US Sportsmans Alliance $950,000 Borough of Fairbanks, AK $940,000 Chenega Corp $900,000 Intl Snowmobile Manufacturers Assn $830,000 Lockheed Martin $740,000 NANA Development Corp $600,000 Leisnoi Inc $592,000 America Outdoors $590,000 San Carlos Apache Tribe $550,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1408 Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization and Jobs Protection Act S.730 Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization and Jobs Protection Act S.881 Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization Act H.R.310 HALE Scouts Act H.R.6 Energy Policy Act of 2005 S.256 Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Birch, Horton et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Birch, Horton et al
- Toggle 5 FAA In the Matter of Rust's Flying Service, Inc. - Complaint - CP03AL0004 2003
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of Kurt M. Lepping - Complaint - CP02AL0002 2002
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of Beaver Air Taxi, L.L.C. - Complaint - CP04AL0001 2004
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of F. S. Air Service, Inc. - Complaint - CP03AL0006 2003
- Toggle 1 FWS Gray Wolf in MN, WI, MI and the Western Great Lakes 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of F.S. Air Service, Inc. - Complaint - CP99AL0009 1999
- Toggle 1 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking 2008
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Regulations; 8(a) Business Development/Small Disadvantaged Business Status Determinations 2009
- Toggle 1 FWS Revise the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife for the Gray Wolf ( Canis lupus ) in the Eastern United States 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Birch, Horton et al
- Toggle 16 FAA In the Matter of Rust's Flying Service, Inc. - Complaint - CP03AL0004 2003
- Toggle 10 FAA In the Matter of Beaver Air Taxi, L.L.C. - Complaint - CP04AL0001 2004
- Toggle 8 FAA In the Matter of F.S. Air Service, Inc. - Complaint - CP99AL0009 1999
- Toggle 7 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking 2008
- Toggle 5 FAA In the Matter of Kurt M. Lepping - Complaint - CP02AL0002 2002
- Toggle 5 DOT 80-11-82 Order Intra-Alaska Class Service Mail Rates (Vol. 1 thru Vol. 4) 1995
- Toggle 5 FAA In the Matter of F. S. Air Service, Inc. - Complaint - CP03AL0006 2003
- Toggle 2 FWS Revise the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife for the Gray Wolf ( Canis lupus ) in the Eastern United States 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Emissions from Non-Road Large Spark-Ignition (SI) Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-Based), and Highway Motorcycles. 2001
- Toggle 1 90-Day Finding on a Petition to Include the Killer Whale Known as Lolita in the Endangered Species Act Listing of Southern Resident Killer Whales 2013