Bingham McCutchen LLP
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Bingham McCutchen LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Altria Client Services $480,000 Vonage Holdings $440,000 Universal Music Group $440,000 Google Inc $380,000 Artichoke Joe's $240,000 Exxon Mobil $170,000 Aereo Inc $150,000 Concur Technologies $120,000 OTC Market Group $90,000 Shure $70,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Homeland Security,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.74 Internet Freedom, Broadband Promotion, and Consumer Protection Act of 2011 S.28 Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act S.872 A bill to amend the Omnibus Indian Advancement Act to modify the date as of which certain tribal land of the Lytton Rancheria of California is considered to be held in trust and to provide for the conduct of certain activities on the land. S.911 SPECTRUM Act S.968 PIPA H.R.4112 Private Security Officer Screening Improvement Act S.2995 Clean Air Act Amendments of 2010 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary May 21, 2013 Innovative Companies Broadband programs at the Rural Utilities Service. View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bingham McCutchen LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Toggle 4 EPA NESHAP for Secondary Lead Smelting Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in Imperial County Air Pollution Control District v. EPA, No. 10-72709 (9th Cir.) and California Department of Parks and Recreation v. EPA, No. 10-72729 (9th Cir.) 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Allegheny Hydro No. 8, L.P., et al. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Extension of Temporary Registration of Municipal Advisors 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ Stock Market LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Registration of Municipal Advisors 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Applications: Pyxis Capital, LP, et al. 2012