Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bettendorf, IA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1509 Promoting Accountability and Excellence in Child Welfare Act of 2011 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1479 Hearing Aid Assistance Tax Credit Act 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 64 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bettendorf, IA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bettendorf, IA
- Toggle 19 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 12 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 11 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 9 EPA 2,4-D Choline Salt. Proposed Use on AAD-12 Soybeans Containing DAS 68416-4 2012
- Toggle 9 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 8 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 6 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 4 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 4 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011