Bernstein Strategy Group
Campaign Finance$4,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Bernstein Strategy Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Sunlight Foundation $140,000 Intel Corp $90,000 Consortium for School Networking $70,000 International Soc for Tech in Education $70,000 SMART Technologies $40,000 Apple Inc $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1178 Achievement Through Technology and Innovation Act of 2011 S.297 Antideficiency Act H.R.3614 Achievement Through Technology and Innovation Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.1550 National Infrastructure Bank Act of 2011 H.R.3990 Encouraging Innovation and Effective Teachers Act H.R.3989 Student Success Act H.R.2339 Lobbyist Disclosure Enhancement Act S.219 Senate Campaign Disclosure Parity Act H.R.2860 Deficit Committee Transparency Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011