Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bernalillo County
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1437 To amend the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to make a technical correction relating to stainless steel single-piece exhaust gas manifolds. H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 117 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bernalillo County" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bernalillo County
- Toggle 13 EPA State Implementation Plans: Response to Petition for Rulemaking; Findings of Substantial Inadequacy; and SIP Calls to Amend Provisions Applying to Excess Emissions During Periods of Startup, Shutdown, and Malfunction 2012
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA NM043 New Mexico Albuquerque/ Bernalillo County; Prevention of Significant Deterioration; Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule Revisions, submitted to EPA December 15, 2010 (NM-100) 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA NM049 New Mexico State: Infrastructure SIP Requirements for the 2008 Lead National Ambient Air Quality Standard and Repeal of Cement Kilns Rule 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA NM047 New Mexico Bernalillo County Revisions to Part 100 (20.11.100 NMAC), Motor Vehicle Inspection - Decentralized, submitted to EPA July 28, 2011 (NM-108) 2011
- Toggle 4 FEMA Proposed Flood Elevation Determinations (Proposed Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Interim Rule, Part 65); Final Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 65); Flood Elevation Determination (Correction) ; Suspension of Community Eligibility (Final Rule) 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA CA: Determination of Attainment for the Yuba City-Marysville Nonattainment Area for the 2006 Fine Particle Standard; California; Determination Regarding Applicability of Clean Air Act Requirements 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Air Quality Designations for the 2012 PM2.5 Standards 2012
- Toggle 3 FEMA Proposed Flood Elevation Determinations (Proposed Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Interim Rule, Part 65); Final Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 65); Flood Elevation Determination (Correction) ; Suspension of Community Eligibility (Final Rule) 2012
Federal Spending1 grant
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Bernalillo County||2011||Economic Development Administration||Theater Renovation||$1,500,000|