Bergeson & Campbell
Campaign Finance$16,577 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Bergeson & Campbell
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount CropLife America $166,400 Pesticide Policy Cltn/Amer Farm Bure Fed $120,000 Bayer CropScience $76,000 FMC Corp $70,000 National Agricultural Aviation Assn $65,000 SQM North America $65,000 Dow AgroSciences $44,000 North American Metal Packaging Alliance $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Food Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.593 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 H.R.1523 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 H.R.6228 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2008 S.753 BPA-Free Kids Act of 2009 S.2928 BPA-Free Kids Act of 2008 H.R.4341 BPA Consumer Information Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 50 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bergeson & Campbell" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bergeson & Campbell
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bergeson & Campbell
- Toggle 9 EPA Metam Sodium Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability 2005
- Toggle 7 EPA Acrylamide and N-Methylolacrylamide Grouts: Withdrawal of Proposed Ban 2002
- Toggle 6 EPA Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act; Extremely Hazardous Substances List; Proposed Deletion of Phosmet 2003
- Toggle 5 EPA Human Studies Review Board Meeting 2006
- Toggle 4 EPA Significant New Use Rule of Certain Chemical Substances 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Rodenticides; Notice of Availabillity of Proposed Mitigation Decision 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Toxicological Review of Tetrahydrofuran 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Rodenticides; Availability of Preliminary Comparative Ecological Assessment (The Comment Period for this Docket has been Extended Until May 30, 2003) 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Nanoscale Materials: Notice of Public Meeting 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants:Cellulose Products Manufacturing 2003