Bell, Heroux & Zelden
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Bell, Heroux & Zelden
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Birmingham Water Works $140,000 Geocent LLC $130,000 MTM Technologies $50,000 Sickle Cell Disease Assn of America $40,000 Three Rivers Community College $30,000 Jefferson Parish Council $30,000 Pesticide Policy Cltn/Amer Farm Bure Fed $30,000 ScanTech Holdings $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Small Business,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2158 To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 14901 Adelfa Drive in La Mirada, California, as the "Wayne Grisham Post Office". H.R.3059 Creating Hope Act of 2011 S.606 Creating Hope Act of 2011