Campaign Finance$8,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bechtel National
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Bechtel National $490,000 Bechtel Group $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Foreign Relations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.512 Nuclear Power 2021 Act H.R.1280 To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2072 Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1905 Syria Human Rights Accountability Act of 2012 H.R.5235 To suspend temporarily the duty on Bayhydur BL 5335. H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bechtel National" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bechtel National
- Toggle 2 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Contractor Legal Management Requirements; Acquisition Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 USA Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH) 2011
- Toggle 1 DNFSB Safety Culture at the Waste Treatment and Immobilization Plant 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2011