Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by BE Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Missouri Hospital Assn $160,000 Labarge Products $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5943 Rural Hospital Access Act of 2012 S.2620 Rural Hospital Access Act of 2012 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1398 Rural Hospital Protection Act H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.3839 Drug Shortage Prevention Act of 2012 H.R.5651 Food and Drug Administration Reform Act of 2012 H.R.5707 Medicare Physician Payment Innovation Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 49 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "BE Consulting" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for BE Consulting
- Toggle 3 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Kentucky; Louisville; Fine Particulate Matter 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Designtion of Critical Habitat for Jaguar 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Supplemental Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 NPS Native American Graves and Repatriation Act, 43 CFR Part 10 Amendments 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011