Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bayer MaterialScience
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Food Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.593 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.2751 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.3079 Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010 H.R.753 Sewage Overflow Community Right-to-Know Act
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bayer MaterialScience" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bayer MaterialScience
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bayer MaterialScience
- Toggle 6 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice Concerning Pesticide Products Containing Nanoscale Materials 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA TX103 Texas Procedures for Stringency Determinations and Minor Permit Revisions for Federal Operating Permits 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Testing of Certain High Production Volume Chemicals; Third Group of Chemicals 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Principles for Considering Whether an FDA-Regulated Product Involves the Application of Nanotechnology; Availability 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA TSCA Inventory Update Reporting Modifications; Chemical Data Reporting 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
Advisory Committees2 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Bayer MaterialScience" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 2 people on 1 committee