Campaign Finance$3,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bayer MaterialScience
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Food Industry,
- Homeland Security,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.593 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.2751 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.3079 Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010 H.R.753 Sewage Overflow Community Right-to-Know Act
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bayer MaterialScience" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bayer MaterialScience
- Toggle 1 NHTSA FMVSS No. 108 Administrative Rewrite NPRM 2006
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Regulations: Combustible Liquids 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Regulated Products that Contain Bisphenol-A; Request for Information 2008
- Toggle 1 OSHA Additional Quantitative Fit-Testing Protocols for the Respiratory Protection Standard, 29 CFR Part 1910 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bayer MaterialScience
- Toggle 14 EPA Section 21 Petition on Hevea-Brasilienisis Natural Rubber Latex Adhesives 2008
- Toggle 11 EPA Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Action Plan 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA Guidelines Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants Under the Clean Water Act; National Primary Drinking Water Regulations; and National Secondary Drinking Water Regulations; Analysis, Sampling, and Monitoring Procedures; Proposed Rule 2003
- Toggle 5 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Group IV Polymers and Resins, Pesticide Active Ingredient Production, and Polyether Polyols Production Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Sixty-Ninth Report of the TSCA Interagency Testing Committee to the Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 4 EPA Testing of Certain High Production Volume Chemicals; Second Group of Chemicals 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice Concerning Pesticide Products Containing Nanoscale Materials 2010
Advisory Committees2 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Bayer MaterialScience" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 2 people on 1 committee