Campaign Finance$7,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bayer CropScience
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
RegulationsMentioned in 293 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bayer CropScience" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bayer CropScience
- Toggle 27 EPA Spirotetramat; Receipt of Pesticide Products Registration Applications. 2010
- Toggle 20 APHIS Environmental Assessment; Determination of Nonregulated Status of Sugar Beet Genetically Engineered for Tolerance to the Herbicide Glyphosate 2010
- Toggle 15 EPA Pesiticide Product Registration Approval; Opportunity for Public Comment; Spirotetramat 2009
- Toggle 14 EPA Fluopyram: Notice of Filing (PP 8F7358) in/on grape, hop, and strawberry; (PP 8E7463) in/on various commodities 2009
- Toggle 14 EPA Voluntary Cancellation Requests Received Via Product Reregistration; 180-day Comment Period 2010
- Toggle 14 EPA Special Docket OPP Aquatic Benchmarks Support Documents 2009
- Toggle 11 APHIS Bayer CropScience LP; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status for Cotton Genetically Engineered for Insect Resistance and Herbicide Tolerance 2010
- Toggle 9 EPA Pesticide Tolerances – Spirotetramat Notice of Filing 2009
- Toggle 8 APHIS Dow AgroSciences LLC; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Corn Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2010
- Toggle 8 EPA Indaziflam Registration Actions 2009