Bay Area Rapid Transit District
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bay Area Rapid Transit District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.5855 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1813 MAP-21 S.3216 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bay Area Rapid Transit District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bay Area Rapid Transit District
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Toggle 2 FTA Environmental Impact and Related Procedures 2011
- Toggle 2 FTA Title VI Requirements and Guidelines for FTA Recipients 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise: Program Implementation Modifications 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Application of Buy America Waivers to Rolling Stock Overhauls and Rebuilds 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Initiate a Rulemaking Procedure to Adjust the Text of a Smokeless Tobacco ("ST") Product Warning Label Statement 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Intent To Rule on Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) Application 10-16-U-00-OAK To Use PFC Revenue, Collected at Metropolitan Oakland International Airport, Oakland, CA 2011
- Toggle 1 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; Constitutionality of Federal Contracting Programs for Minority-Owned and Other Small Businesses; FAR Case 2009-016 2011