Campaign Finance$6,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bavarian Nordic
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Bavarian Nordic $2,012,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Science & Technology,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2405 Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.5533 Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2006 H.R.5533 Chemical Facilities Security Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bavarian Nordic" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bavarian Nordic
- Toggle 3 ITC In the Matter of Certain Modified Vaccinia Ankara (``MVA) Viruses and Vaccines and Pharmaceutical Compositions Based Thereon; Notice of Commission Decision To Review the Final Initial Determination; Extension of the Target Date for Completion of the Investigation; Schedule for Briefing on the Issues on Review and Remedy, Public Interest, and Bonding 2006
- Toggle 3 NIH Recently Posted NIH Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 2 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meeting Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Animal Models--Essential Elements to Address Efficacy Under the Animal Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 ITC In the Matter of Certain Wireless Communications Equipment, Articles Therein, and Products Containing the Same; Notice of Commission Decision Not To Review an Initial Determination Terminating the Investigation Based on Settlement 2007
- Toggle 1 ITC In the Matter of Certain Modified Vaccinia Ankara (``MVA) Viruses and Vaccines and Pharmaceutical Compositions Based Thereon; Notice of a Commission Determination Not To Review an Initial Determination Terminating the Investigation in Its Entirety Based on a Consent Order; Issuance of Consent Order 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Identifying CDER’s Science and Research Needs Report; Draft Report; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC In the Matter ofCertain Modified Vaccinia Ankara (``MVA) Viruses and Vaccines and Pharmaceutical Compositions Based Thereon; Notice of Investigation 2005
- Toggle 1 USCBP Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Visa Waiver Program Carrier Agreement (Form I–775) 2006
- Toggle 1 DHS Notice of Availability of Proposed Guidance for Protecting Responders During the First Week Following a Wide-Area Anthrax 2009