Battery Council International
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Battery Council International
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Battery Council International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Battery Council International
- Toggle 5 EPA Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste 2010
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Battery Council International 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA TSCA Inventory Update Reporting Modifications; Chemical Data Reporting 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Residual Risk and Technology Review for Ferroalloys Production 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Crown Battery - Permit to Transport Hazardous Materials 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA EnerSys - Permit to Transport Hazardous Materials 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Exide Technologies - Permit to Transport Hazardous Materials 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010