Barrick Gold Corp
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Barrick Gold Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Barrick Gold Corp $1,347,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Foreign Relations,
- Mining, Money & Gold Standard,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Minting/Money/Gold Standard,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.796 Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act of 2009 S.1570 Elimination of Double Subsidies for the Hardrock Mining Industry Act of 2009 H.R.699 Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.140 Abandoned Mine Reclamation Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.260 21st Century Energy Independence Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.269 Fallen Hero Commemoration Act
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Barrick Gold Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Barrick Gold Corp
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Gold Mine Ore Processing and Production 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Amex LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Options Classes to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Relating to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NASDAQ OMX BX, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Classes to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NASDAQ OMX PHLX, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No.1 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No.1 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; International Securities Exchange, LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Options Classes 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-RegulatoryOrganizations; NYSE Arca, Inc., Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Options Classes to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Arca, Inc.; Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Relating to Listing and Trading of Shares of ETFS Platinum Trust 2009