Baker & McKenzie
Campaign Finance$353,119 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Baker & McKenzie
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Songwriters Guild of America $60,000 Washington Tax Group $40,000 Permanente Medical Group $30,000 Cmsn on Grads Foreign Nursing School $10,000 Guardsmark LLC $0 Evonik Degussa Corp $0 Barretts Minerals $0 Alfred C Toepfer International $0 Abro Industries $0 Formosa Plastics $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.968 PIPA H.R.3012 Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Baker & McKenzie" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Baker & McKenzie
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Baker & McKenzie
- Toggle 2 IRS Summary of Benefits and Coverage and Uniform Glossary 2011
- Toggle 2 EBSA Summary of Benefits and Coverage and the Uniform Glossary 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR 2012 Special 301 Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Uniform Disclosure to Consumers: Benefit Design, Cost Sharing, & Standards for Definitions 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Net Investment Income Tax 2012
- Toggle 1 OTS Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Exemptions for Advisers to Venture Capital Funds, Private Fund Advisers With Less Than $150 Million in Assets, etc. 2011