Baker Botts LLP
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Baker Botts LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount NEXA Capital Partners $80,000 Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn $60,000 Raytheon Co $40,000 Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Oct. 24, 2013 AZ Wheat Harvesters, c/o Jim Baker, Baker Harvesting Compensation for karnal bunt eradication View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Baker Botts LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Baker Botts LLP
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Baker Botts LLP
- Toggle 3 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Termination of Section 185 Fees 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA TX118 Texas Revisions to the New Source Review (NSR) State Implementation Plan (SIP); Antibacksliding of Major NSR SIP Requirements for the One-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS); Major Nonattainment NSR (NNSR) SIP Requirements for the 1997 Eight-Hour Ozone NAAQS; and Major NSR Reform Program 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for Xience Prime® (LL Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System), U.S. Patent No. 5,514,154 2012
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Investigation of Ground Water Contamination near Pavillion, Wyoming 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA GHG New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for Utilities 2011