AXA is a French global insurance group headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. AXA is a conglomerate of independently run business, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. The AXA group of companies engage in life, health and other forms of insurance, as well as investment management. The group operates primarily in Western Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific region and the Middle East.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Axa
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.890 Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2011 S.466 Restoration of Legal Rights for Claimants under Holocaust-Era Insurance Policies Act of 2011 H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 H.R.4016 Carried Interest Fairness Act of 2012 H.R.5727 Rebuild America Act
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Axa" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Axa
- Toggle 3 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on How to Modernize and Improve the System of Insurance Regulation in the United States 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 2 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: ICE Clear Credit LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Norflurazon: Registration Review Docket 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of FIFRA SAP Meeting; Problem Formulation for Reassessment of Ecological Risks from Use of Atrazine 2012
- Toggle 1 Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012