Audubon Nature Institute
Campaign Finance$2,375 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Audubon Nature Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Government Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- District of Columbia,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.3096 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 S.1400 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Audubon Nature Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Audubon Nature Institute
- Toggle 3 APHIS Animal Welfare Act; Standards of Care for Elephants 2006
- Toggle 1 NOAA Re-establishing the Sanctuary Nomination Process 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Endangerment Finding for Greenhouse Gases under the Clean Air Act (CAA) 2009
- Toggle 1 FWS Threatened Status for the Southern White Rhino 2013