Atlas Air is an American cargo airline based in Purchase, New York. It operates scheduled freight flights on a wet lease basis for some of the world's leading airlines, flying to 101 cities in 46 countries. Its crew bases include: Miami International Airport, New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, Anchorage International Airport, Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport, and Huntsville International Airport.
Campaign Finance$62,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Atlas Air
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 90 dockets; Submitted to 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Atlas Air" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Atlas Air
- Toggle 3 DOT Atlas Air, Inc. - Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All Cargo (Hong Kong-Asuncion) and Related Country Selection 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Atlas Air, Inc. - Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Brazil Scheduled All-Cargo 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Atlas Air Inc. - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 1999-NE-24-AD 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Atlas Air, Inc. - Exemption - U.S.-Hong Kong 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NE-09-AD - General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2012-NE-05-AD Pratt & Whitney Canada Auxiliary Power Units 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NM-067-AD The Boeing Company Model 767-200 and -300 series airplanes 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2012-NM-104-AD The Boeing Company Model 747‑200B, 747‑300, 747‑400, 747‑400D, 747‑400F series airplanes, and Model 767 series airplanes, powered by General Electric (GE) CF6-80C2 engines 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-NM-126-AD The Boeing Company Model 747 airplanes 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Atlas Air
- Toggle 5 FAA Atlas Air Inc. - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 5 DOT TACA International Airlines, S.A., Trans American Airlines, S.A. d/b/a TACA Peru, Lineas Aereas Costarricenses S.A., Aviateca S.A. and Aerovias Del Continente Americano S.A. - Exemption Permitting Registration of Trade Name/Statements of Authorization 2012
- Toggle 4 FAA Proposed Legal Interpertation 2011
- Toggle 4 DOT Atlas Air, Inc. - Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All Cargo (Hong Kong-Asuncion) and Related Country Selection 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 1999-NE-24-AD 2012
- Toggle 3 WHD The Family Medical Leave Act 2012
- Toggle 3 DOT Orange Air, LLC - Certificate - Foreign Passenger Charter Service 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT Atlas Air, Inc. - Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Brazil Scheduled All-Cargo 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Tampa Cargo S.A. 2012