Atlantic Health System
Campaign Finance$350,284 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Atlantic Health System
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Atlantic Health System $320,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Science & Technology,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5647 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.3708 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.3010 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.5427 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5631 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2419 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.2863 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2006
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Atlantic Health System" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Atlantic Health System
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2006 Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Amendment to the Universal Waste Rule: Addition of Pharmaceuticals 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2007 Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 SSA Revised Medical Criteria for Evaluating Respiratory System Disorders 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Requests for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Request for Information on Hospital and Vendor Readiness for Electronic Health Records Hospital Inpatient Quality Data Reporting (CMS-3278-NC) 2013
- Toggle 1 NHTSA General Motors (GM) Settlement Regarding DOT'S Settle Agreement with General Motors (GM) 1998
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Calendar Year 2005 Payment Rates 2010