Atlantic Grid Development
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Atlantic Grid Development
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3283 Swap Jurisdiction Certainty Act S.1397 Incentivizing Offshore Wind Power Act
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Atlantic Grid Development" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Atlantic Grid Development
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Atlantic Grid Development
- Toggle 2 BOEM Commercial Renewable Energy Transmission Development on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) offshore mid-Atlantic States, Notice of Proposed Grant Area and Request for Competitive Interest in the Atlantic Wind Connection Proposal 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Timing Requirements for the Submission of a Site Assessment Plan (SAP) or General Activities Plan (GAP) for a Renewable Energy Project on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Renewable Energy Right-of-Way Grant of Submerged Lands on the Outer Continental Shelf 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Port Access Route Study; The Atlantic Coast From Maine to Florida 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2011