Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals $9,420,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.525 Pharmaceutical Market Access and Drug Safety Act of 2009 S.369 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act H.R.1548 Pathway for Biosimilars Act S.301 Physician Payments Sunshine Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.1796 America's Healthy Future Act of 2009 H.R.1298 Pharmaceutical Market Access and Drug Safety Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 39 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Toggle 3 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meetings Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2010
- Toggle 3 FAA In the Matter of Federal Express - Complaint - CP09NM0010 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Delaware- Attainment Plan for the 1997 Fine Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standards and 2002 Base Year Inventory for the Delaware Nonattainment Area 2010
- Toggle 3 FAA In the Matter of Empire Airlines - Complaint - CP09NM0009 2009
- Toggle 3 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Outpatient PPS and CY 2007 Rates; Proposed CY 2007 Update to the ASC Covered Procedures List; and Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Delaware- Reasonable Further Progress Plan, 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory, Reasonably Available Control Measure, and Conformity Budgets for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard 2009
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Enforcement Rules Under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act; Proposed Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of Corporate Air - CP10NM0010 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of Federal Express Corporation - CP10NM0011 2010