Assn of Village Council Presidents
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Village Council Presidents
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Calista Corp $16,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Village Council Presidents" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Village Council Presidents
- Toggle 1 FWS Subsistence Management Regulations for Public Lands in Alaska—Subpart B, Federal Subsistence Board 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Subsistence Management Regulations for Public Lands in Alaska; 2013 to 2015 Taking of Fish and Shellfish 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5650–N–02 Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 1996: Request for Nominations for Negotiated Rulemaking Committee Membership 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Harvest Regulations for Migratory Birds in Alaska During the 2012 Season 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Alaska Regional Haze SIP 2011