Assn of Univs for Research in Astronomy
Campaign Finance$3,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Univs for Research in Astronomy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1572 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3636 Science Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2323 Science Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3093 Department S.1745 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010