Assn of Univ Centers On Disabilities
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Univ Centers On Disabilities
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Assn of Univ Centers On Disabilities $320,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Foreign Relations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Univ Centers On Disabilities" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Assn of Univ Centers On Disabilities
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Univ Centers On Disabilities
- Toggle 3 HHS Proposed Data Collection Standards for Race, Ethnicity, Primary Language, Sex, and Disability Status Required by Section 4302 of the Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 3 EBSA Incentives for Nondiscriminatory Wellness Programs in Group Health Plans 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Community First Choice Option 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 SSA Submission of Evidence in Disability Claims 2012
- Toggle 1 ED Investing in Innovation Fund -- Revisions to Priorities, Requirements, and Selection Criteria 2011
- Toggle 1 ATBCB Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) Accessibility Guidelines; Emergency Transportable Housing Units 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Health Insurance Market Rules CMS-9972-P 2012