Assn of Pool & Spa Professionals
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Pool & Spa Professionals
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.1721 Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act S.1771 Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act
RegulationsMentioned in 2 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Pool & Spa Professionals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Assn of Pool & Spa Professionals
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Standards for Pool Heaters, Direct Heating Equipment and Water Heaters [72FR4219] (EE-2006-STD-0129) 2006
- Toggle 1 CPSC Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act; Public Accomodations 2010
- Toggle 1 DOJ Delaying the Compliance Date for Certain Requirements of the Regulations Implementing Titles II and III of the Americans With Disabilities Act 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act: Interpretation of Unblockable Drain; Revocation 2011
- Toggle 1 OMB Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Pool & Spa Professionals