Assn of Oil Pipe Lines
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Oil Pipe Lines
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Assn of Oil Pipe Lines $325,091
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2937 Pipeline Infrastructure and Community Protection Act of 2011 S.1502 Clean Rivers Act of 2011 H.R.2845 Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011 S.234 Strengthening Pipeline Safety and Enforcement Act of 2011 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.908 Full Implementation of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act S.3414 CSA2012 H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012 H.R.4263 SECURE IT Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Oil Pipe Lines" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Assn of Oil Pipe Lines
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Oil Pipe Lines
- Toggle 2 PHMSA TPSSC AND THLPSSC Subcommittee for the Preparation of the “Pipeline Safety Report to the Nation” 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Improving Regulations: Integration and Innovation 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Revision to Form No. 6 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Part 190 - Pipeline Safety Enforcement and Regulatory Procedures 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Information Collection Activities 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice of Regulatory Review of Existing DOT Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Notice of Public Meetings on Improving Pipeline Leak Detection System Effectiveness and Understanding the Application of Automatic/Remote Control Valve 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Environmental Justice / Children's Health / Elderly 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: State, Local and Tribal governments 2011