Assn of Metropolitan Water Agencies
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Metropolitan Water Agencies
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Assn of Metropolitan Water Agencies $200,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1340 End Unnecessary Costs Caused by Report Mailing Act of 2011 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.908 Full Implementation of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act H.R.2738 Water Infrastructure Resiliency and Sustainability Act of 2011 S.1578 End Unnecessary Mailers Act of 2011 S.1669 Water Infrastructure Resiliency and Sustainability Act of 2011 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Metropolitan Water Agencies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Metropolitan Water Agencies
- Toggle 2 EPA Improving Regulations: Integration and Innovation 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions Standards for Composite Wood Products 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA National Water Program 2012 Strategy: Response to Climate Change 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Consumer Confidence Reports for Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Retrospective Review (2.26) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Microbial Rules Renewal Information Collection Request; OMB Control No. 2040-0205 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Disinfectants/Disinfection Byproducts, Chemical and Radionuclides Rules Renewal Information Collection Request (ICR); EPA ICR No. 1896.09, OMB Control No. 2040-0204 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Public Water System Supervision Program Renewal Information Collection Request 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Integrated Municipal Stormwater and Wastewater Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Availability of Draft Chemical Risk Assessments; Public Comment Opportunity: 1,3,4,6,7,8-Hexahydro-4,6,6,7,8,8,-hexamethylcyclopenta[g]-2-benzopyran (HHCB) (CASRN 1222-05-5) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011