Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
- Toggle 8 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 6 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Support Material for Quiet Vehicle Alert Sound Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare Environmental Assessment for Pedestrian Safety Enhancement 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Response to Decision for Reconsideration 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Legal Interpretation on FMVSS 101 to Requestor 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Maryland- Low Emission Vehicle Program 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA NPRM Update FMVSS Number 124 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2011